Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
Sleep apnea can reveal its presence in a number of ways, and each patient may have a unique combination of symptoms. If you experience any of the following recurring sleep apnea symptom, please contact ihatecpap.com.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Morning headaches/migraines (may also signify a jaw joint problem known as TMJ/TMD). Our dentists are also experienced in neuromuscular dentistry.
- Short term memory problems
- Weight gain
- Gastric reflux
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Slow metabolism
- Inability to lose weight
- High blood pressure
- Severe Anxiety
- Memory and concentration difficulties
- ADD and ADHD symptoms
- Intellectual deterioration
- Mood swings/temperamental behavior
- Poor job performance or problems in school
- Mouth breathing
- Restlessness and tossing and turning during sleep
- Decreased sex drive
- Difficult nose breathing
- Choking/gasping sensation that wakes you up
- Inability to sleep through the night
- Heavy snoring (more common in patients with obstructive sleep apnea, rather than central sleep apnea)
If you experience any of these sleep apnea symptom, call or email us today. Ignoring the signs of sleep apnea can result in serious health risks including heart disease, stroke, heart attack, hypertension, diminished concentration and job ability, and automobile accidents. Sleep apnea in children has also been linked to academic underachievement and poor intellectual development.
Read about the Causes of Sleep Apnea
Learn more about sleep apnea symptoms from the nation's premier apnea treatment center. Contact us today for your free sleep apnea remedy consultation.